Make warehouses buildable

TheSenate-_-

Make warehouses buildable

Post by TheSenate-_- »

Ok, how many times have you played this game in a long drawn out trebuchet spamming castle ridden deathmatch where you have to manage your minecarts to place them next to buildings to speed production, but you also need to share that room with troops, seige machines, builders ect?

Simply put I believe the warehouses from map creator should be added to the base game. They could serve as a compacter for units in a messy area. Need somewhere to put all those salt and mineral carts for later, but don't want them to get destroyed? Warehouse. Have to stick a drummer somewhere where he is not out in the open and cant take up valuable tower space? Warehouse. Have to store some old battering rams until you upgrade them to use later? Warehouse. I'm thinking 4-8 spaces for things to place into it.
The building itself shouldn't be as tough as mines or cannon towers but should take a few smacks from a swordman like a guard tower or a reinforced one. Time for builders to build it can be 6-10 (assuming abidextria tech is researched) builder turns for one builder. I say that for balance and because at the point where they would be of most use is when people would have over 10 builders in the game where they would mass produce by towns. Assuming thats happening it would be reasonable to assume they would build the warehouse in 2 or 3 turns considering they will use many builders to build it at once. Just a place to keep things organized is all. Like a quality of life addition. So..What of it? What do you guys think?

Return to “Structures”