House and upgrades

SirPat

House and upgrades

Post by SirPat »

As simple as it can get Its just a house, can be built by workers, Laborers, and pheasant with shovel

Used as an emergency garrison and can be claimed by others if entered (all houses can be entered now) has heal rate of 1 but can be upgraded by herbalism and medicine tech to have increased heal and masonry, and massive walls tech to have more health used too house refugees and emergency bases has 2 housing space and players start with 1 house limt read more too know how too build more....

Imagine Loosing your base to an enemy army and you get too escape some units so what do you do you create a house (note: houses doesn't have any limit because it is not a factory type building) make a village by building a few houses then garrison your men to let them heal build palisades and watchtowers/watchmen towers to gaurd and scout around then when your ready to avenge your once loved homeland attack on full scale send your refugees to claim there town centers back to you............. and we can once live again :D

And another Idea Is upgrades on houses to let them train pheasants specifically.....

Example:
Each house can train pheasant with shovel too start a village and Pheasant with Pitchfork/ pheasant with hoe
Each house can upgrade too one of the following:

Militian house/Makeshift Weapons house: creates pheasant with morningstar, pheasant with spear, pheasant stone thrower.

Farm house: creates Pheasant with pitchfork, pheasant with hoe, pheasant with grain flail, and Pheasant with shovel, pheasant with scythe, can research Town Patrol, Tight fabric and Tower maning techs

Local Forgery/House Forgery: creates Pheasant with axe, and pheasant with war scythe

And add another building:
Farms can be built by Pheasants with pitchfork and pheasant with hoe. Or just simply by pheasant with shovel
Farms will increase your max houses to +1 house for each Farm

Other Ideas If possible:
Houses can only be built if player has no TC's owned too make it more of a emergency refugee type of use

Make new maps/gamemode Pheasant Wars
No TC's will spawn only 1House for each Player and lets see who is the strongest pheasant player in the wolrd :lol:
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Structures”