New images of structures

TheBluePhoenix

New images of structures

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Recently there have been attempts to convert all 2d structures to 3d.but most of them look flattened small unattractive and unrealistic. The following reasons may be possible
1. We have to get rid of 1x1 structures completely
2. We need to make images brighter. Eg the church .the new design is good but the dullness of the new image ruins it all(my opinion)

I will try to post better images as base if i find
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: New images of structures

Post by DoomCarrot »

Opinions, opinions, I think they look great, they just need some time and work.

1. what?
2. The original structures were all dark grey... I think we are making them brighter? Like docks and stables? I think that is the direction we are going.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Ooh i am sorry i meant to say its the era of larger structures greater than 1x1 (like fortress etc) and we need to scrap all 1x1 structures and make them larger than life!!
i feel the new church is way too dull....
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Ahhh, I see what you mean... Yes, I am all for structures that look bigger (like towers/fortresses) but I think most basic buildings should still have a one-space base. Mostly because that just rolls off the tongue :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “Structures”