Farm with house

lukavujacic

Farm with house

Post by lukavujacic »

Farm with house is where you produce peasants with different weapons on them. Oh and also you can get structurers maker units too.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Farm with house

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i am not sure when i play i would make this farm as it is now, i would build a barracks/stables or anything else - so this farm idea would need some more extra role imho to worth it. 

and also we would need an image too.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Farm with house
Builder: reinforced town centre (can build adjacent to town center only if there is free space, can b a summon ability instead of worker construction, the spell will b one time use only per reinforced town centre)

Requirement: tech - medieval expansion
Tech can b researched in- reinforced town centre

Tech cost: 8 turns (torch tech is prerequisite, also upgrading town centre to reinforced town centre)

Description: resources are invested in expanding the town and building new residents of farm lands and hamlets to increase participation of work force.

Unit: Farm house
Can be occupied like town centre
Has 1 garrison capacity that can carry any unit that town centre can carry

The peasants living in farm lands can actively participate in the war

Cost: 1 turn
Randomly produces any type of peasant same as town centre
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I thought something to do with reinforced town centres
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ramatis

Post by Ramatis »

This farmhouse structure could serve as a shelter for troops and with the ability for troops to attack while garrisoned, as well as having a healing factor.
And perhaps what could make these structures more useful in game would be the ability to train builders and workers without necessarily being in a city center.
other peasants could be added or other technologies for peasants by improving their weapons
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

@Endru1241 please share your thoughts.
lukavujacic

Post by lukavujacic »

I would share thoughts & image but, i don't know how to do that, because i've joined this forum month ago and i Stilo don't know how to do that. I would like if Someone could Help me with that
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

lukavujacic wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:40 pm I would share thoughts & image but, i don't know how to do that, because i've joined this forum month ago and i Stilo don't know how to do that. I would like if Someone could Help me with that
Download any Pixel Editor apps and then set the Size as 32/32(size we use for the standard one tile units/buildings) also its easier to have a basis or a copy of a generic unit drawn in the style that we use. GL
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Structures”