Legendary (religious) buildings maybe?

Zabnar

Legendary (religious) buildings maybe?

Post by Zabnar »

Legendary buildings; think of it as UnCiv or Civ5's wonders.
Statues of certain Gods or Goddesses which are followed by certain factions, eg: Roman statue of Mars (God of war) which only one of can be built, and provides buffs to Roman units all over the map (buffs are small to not be OP).
And perhaps sacred places in which sacrifices are held, an Aztec temple can sacrifice an Aztec unit in order to activate a temporary effect to all Aztec units or to unlock an ability which could greatly buff 1 unit. Buildings that require more or specific sacrifices may have better buffs, and maybe these buffs have a short duration if the stats they add are high enough, possibly new religious units, maybe Hephaestus can add some mend rate. Perhaps new techs to go along with it.

I'm just putting this here cause I can, and I don't expect it to work, but if I have another thought at midnight saying "Oh! This sounds good" I'll be putting it in.
Once a Warfell engineer and crystalline researcher. Now mad lich seeking revenge on killers.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Legendary (religious) buildings maybe?

Post by Stratego (dev) »

actually i very like the idea of wonder like buildings!
godOfKings

Re: Legendary (religious) buildings maybe?

Post by godOfKings »

Oh i was thinking of an ancient pyramid as aztec mega
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Structures”