Abandoned structures

Zolaes

Abandoned structures

Post by Zolaes »

Abandoned structures that you can let units inside and camp there to defend, It can also be captured by enemies. These buildings can add defense points to the units inside and heal units inside them. Can only be destroyed by the player capturing it.
I am Offizier and I don't pay taxes
Zolaes

Re: Abandoned structures

Post by Zolaes »

﹉﹍﹎_﹍﹉﹍﹎﹍﹉﹍﹎﹍﹍﹉﹍﹉﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹉﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹉_﹍﹎﹉﹎﹉﹎﹉_﹉﹎﹉_ ̄﹍﹎﹏_﹍﹎﹍_ ̄﹍ ̄﹉_﹏﹏_﹉﹉﹉﹍﹎﹉﹏﹍_﹎﹉_﹏﹎﹎ ̄ ̄ ̄_﹍﹎﹍_﹍﹎_____﹏﹍﹍﹎﹉__﹍__﹉﹎﹉﹎﹍﹍﹎^﹉﹏_﹉﹉︘﹏﹉︘﹍﹏﹍﹉﹏﹍﹍﹉﹍﹉﹎
b2198

Post by b2198 »

Do you mean like the ruined fortresses that we already have? Would be interesting to have some more of those, and some more integration of them into the strategies, like with techs, builders etc. Also kinda unrelated, but their bonus list is the weirdest in the game right now lol
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Zolaes

Post by Zolaes »

b2198 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:03 pm Do you mean like the ruined fortresses that we already have? Would be interesting to have some more of those, and some more integration of them into the strategies, like with techs, builders etc. Also kinda unrelated, but their bonus list is the weirdest in the game right now lol
Yes
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Couldn't this be an idea for a structure like "Camp", it works similar to a dilapidated fortress where the units inside are targeted by enemies instead of building like also an armor bonus,it could be a basic fortification to establish a small control in a territory helping units in the defense and being like a much simpler and cheaper fort than a wooden fort.
Zolaes

Post by Zolaes »

yeah kinda like that
b2198

Post by b2198 »

Sombrar +1 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:06 am Couldn't this be an idea for a structure like "Camp", it works similar to a dilapidated fortress where the units inside are targeted by enemies instead of building like also an armor bonus,it could be a basic fortification to establish a small control in a territory helping units in the defense and being like a much simpler and cheaper fort than a wooden fort.
Maybe some rethinking of this idea?
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Yes, now that you mention it, I forgot about this topic, maybe this idea can still be viable, but that's another matter.
Zolaes

Post by Zolaes »

b2198 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:20 am
Sombrar +1 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:06 am Couldn't this be an idea for a structure like "Camp", it works similar to a dilapidated fortress where the units inside are targeted by enemies instead of building like also an armor bonus,it could be a basic fortification to establish a small control in a territory helping units in the defense and being like a much simpler and cheaper fort than a wooden fort.
Maybe some rethinking of this idea?
Similar to that

Return to “Structures”