Temple

DreJaDe

Temple

Post by DreJaDe »

Now that there's the old road... It's time for the buildings.

Here's a Greek/roman style temple
Attachments
temple.png
temple.png (1.28 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Endru1241

Re: Temple

Post by Endru1241 »

Nice image.

How to bring it to the game?
Hellenic mega or just map editor building?

If former - what characteristics should it take?
Age of Strategy design leader
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Endru1241 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:51 pm Nice image.

How to bring it to the game?
Hellenic mega or just map editor building?

If former - what characteristics should it take?
I was thinking of Map editor but later on, I did think of it as mega. The main problem that I have is that, it's not really a defensive building like all others.

If it can be a mega, I would assume that it could be something more of a mega factory that can act like support (Give Greek specific aura) instead of defensive (less hp than all others)

With some historical info that I know, people kinda prize architecture like this instead of burning them so maybe instead, they could act like Upgraded TC that is a capturable but offers protection (Armor). Since it can be attack on more tiles than tc, I think it's still quite balanced to be like this.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

btw the greek also has the unique unit greek fire thrower which has been suggested and forgotten many times due to lack of balanced stats, i think with the dmg stats similar to fire ship and 2 range, it should b implemented too, i have been dabbling in fire ship and they are pretty op in destroying buildings, so i cant wait to see a foot version that will most likely b greek
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Structures”