Post by DreJaDe »

An oppidum
Attachments
celtic oppidum.png
celtic oppidum.png (2.2 KiB) Viewed 378 times
godOfKings

Re: Celtic mega

Post by godOfKings »

I think how about a posthouse like speed boosting aura but bigger range and effects only celt chariots? So defensively u can use the celt chariot to deliver other soldiers faster?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

I think, they can be like also opposite of castles. They would be weaker to melee siege but strong against range siege.

Same price as castle.

Or

Since they are more basically a walled settlements. They can act like an upgraded tc. It will give protection to the units inside but would be damaged by the units attacking the building instead of the building instead if Garrisoned.

It's stats would be
Cost 24-25
HP: 800
Atk: 6
Range: 7
Amor: not sure
Carry cap: 5-6

Active effects
Defence for garrisoned units II
+3-5 ARM
+3-5 P. ARM

Capturarable
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Its capturable? Works with druid spells though
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Structures”