shipshed

L4cus

shipshed

Post by L4cus »

ancient structures to garrison war ships (just a quick research let me found that war ships were more fragile for water in comparison of merchant ancient ships so they had to constyantly dry in these shipsheds)
a kind of ancient ships production structure

cost 4 (with or without ambidextry)
hp 50
armour 1/4
carry capacity 1
actions per turn 2
mend rate 8 (not affected by ambidextry)
mend range 1
can mend what only built by it
produces: sihpon ship, trireme, ballista ship, catapult ship

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
godOfKings

Re: shipshed

Post by godOfKings »

y will i take factory space to build a dock that is less versatile than the common dock? it also takes longer to build and ships generally take longer time to make than ground units so its not very viable in the front lines either
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Gameplay wise, looks like a mix of a pier and dock. But since it can only repair the units it could produce its like making an upgrade only usable if that was the only upgrade that lets you have ships at the start of the game

Like before u get docks u have this thing a less viable dock/pier combo
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

godOfKings wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:14 am y will i take factory space to build a dock that is less versatile than the common dock? it also takes longer to build and ships generally take longer time to make than ground units so its not very viable in the front lines either
well, yes a misscalculation. if mend rate goes up to 20, then it would take 6 turns to make a trireme...i think 20 mend rate (not affected by ambidexterity) would make it viable since the structure losses versatility...btw construction time would go down to 3 after ambidexterity
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230

Return to “Structures”