I want to propose a new structyre: Arsenal

Build by: Worker (by foundation)
Hp: 28
Armor: 2/4
Build turn: 12 (without Ambidextria)
Carry capacity: 2
Mending bonus for working from inside building: +2
LoS: 4

"Advanced kingdoms enhance workshops into arsenal to sustain the massive growing production"

Effect: it carries max 2 unit and allowing them to build things from inside. The structure also gives protection, though when fallen, all unit inside also fall.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Badnorth

Re: New Unit: Arsenal

Post by Badnorth »

This looks Interesting.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

I reconsider, when the building destroyed not att unit inside destroyed too - the first one on the carrier must survive, like almost all existed building.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

what can this construction do?
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

It is like TC - workers can build from inside, but protect garrisoned units and give a little mend bonus to workers working from inside.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Could be useful when building near the frontlines or something.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

I see two problems here:
- only non-protective building allows construction from inside
- I don't think we need any construction time bonuses
Age of Strategy design leader
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Protective armor buff for unit inside seems fine, like a fortified TC since the building doesn't heal unit inside.

Above mend bonus, it correlates with building from inside TC - which actually gives some mend bonus from what I've seen so far. After all, it's optional.
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

maybe it works better if instead of the units having to stay inside to earn bonuses, it was an ability equal to the blacksmith with upgrade tools, it could be like this:
Ability: equipment supply
+4 mend bonus for construction units
Ability range: 2
duration: 2
cooling: 2
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

and also has the status
Hp:20
Atk:0
Def:0/6
Spd:0
Sight:4
Rng:0
Actions(for use of the ability):2
Requires:ambridextria
I do not know if I am in the best, but, please give your opinion
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

+4 mend buff is too much for 2 aura.
+2 mend bonus only for units inside is correlated with fortified TC mebd bonus. Actually, this is a buildable Fortified TC which cannot train units but gives protection and mend bonus for garrison.
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

an arsenal is not something fortified, and a place where it stores and manufactures military machines, and stopping to think, I had another idea, give me a time that I already announced!

Return to “Structures”