Roads and old Maps

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
wise_rian

Roads and old Maps

Post by wise_rian »

Since the first day where I encountered AoS and started to play it, there was never a bigger urge to build stuff than today.
A little throwback in time: I played on the standard world map, size: 50 times 50 and there I saw the most beautiful thing on earth. (I recently picked the game up again and I missed a few updates) Roads! They were fabulous and daim I had many city construction plans in my head. But then, a disaster occurred. Roads and old maps are not compatible. And even worse, there are no big new maps, which are compatible with my beloved roads. Isn't there any way to fix this? Pls devs, help me and end my suffer. :cry:
Badnorth

Re: Roads and old Maps

Post by Badnorth »

wise_rian wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:30 am . Roads and old maps are not compatible. And even worse, there are no big new maps, which are compatible with my beloved roads. Isn't there any way to fix this? Pls devs, help me and end my suffer.
Not sure what you exactly meant here but you could create your own skirmish map via map editor and if you want it to go to public use "Send to dev" but it needs a grant.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
SirPat

Re: Roads and old Maps

Post by SirPat »

if you build roads and other stuff like it at old TMX generated maps it doesnt work.
Thats why stratego's trying to remove or replace them.
Wise_rian Im sorry for your sorrows, but dont worry we'll replace them with new copies so you could build your roads.
If anyone wants to help at making newand remaking old maps pls. find the topic IDK where its located and email stratego to send the maps and how to do it.
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Gameplay & UI”