Resources

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
Morningwarrior

Resources

Post by Morningwarrior »

resources to make the gameplay more interesting, instead of just choosing and waiting for the units to be trained, they also had a system of resources! .stone, wood, iron, metal, steel, gold in order to make the players' choices more strategic.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
L4cus

Re: Resources

Post by L4cus »

Morningwarrior wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:32 am resources to make the gameplay more interesting, instead of just choosing and waiting for the units to be trained, they also had a system of resources! .stone, wood, iron, metal, steel, gold in order to make the players' choices more strategic.
This is a tbs game. Only gold and time is used as resource. In addition to that, we already have the buildings limit. I think is ok, but maybe it could work, getting gold from tc every turn.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

I feel like even if this is approved it might take a long time to encode......

Idk...any comments?dev?design leaders?forum veterans?
Let the Empire of your land stay within your heart and its knights defend your soul
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

If u want gold, make another mod game with aos engine
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

godOfKings wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:32 pm If u want gold, make another mod game with aos engine
I don't like that idea, but gold is more posible than any other resource. That's w i say
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

I don't have a link, but I recall list of the things that won't be ever imlemented in AoS.
One of them was resources.

It's just against basic design of AoS.
Age of Strategy design leader
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

More "strategic" or more limited?

It's a bad idea to me.
OLÉ
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

More,more.and i do no what game engine hes use,maybe i can help in this questions
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Percival 1

Post by Percival 1 »

Having a resource like gold would enhance the game in several ways.
It would add strategy since mines and trade routes would need to be controlled or attacked, instead of town centers being the only important locations.
It would be nice for a unit to be expensive without having to wait forever for it sometimes.
In a tbs game it's nice to keep the number of units limited, rather than being constantly produced.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Please do not change this game into warcraft 3.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

:lol:
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Return to “Gameplay & UI”