redo motion ANSWERED

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
Morningwarrior

redo motion ANSWERED

Post by Morningwarrior »

This option can be used to cause the player to make a move that he made unintentionally for example, restart the unit to where it was, this would help a lot in gameplay and very essential.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Endru1241

Re: redo motion

Post by Endru1241 »

It would also allow for scouting in maps with fow.
Besides it would require coding and some extensive tests - more work for the dev with little effect.

In single player mode when the map doesn't allow few movement mistakes- it's just map creator being sadistic.
If You had multiplayer in mind thoug - everone can make a mistake or have some hardware issue - just deal with it.
Age of Strategy design leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: redo motion

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i think the urrent "confirm" is enough, if someone clicks on wrong place twice than that should not be unintentional, or very very rare. imho.
and yes, the FOG discover thing and revealing spies thing is against undo.
Morningwarrior

Re: redo motion ANSWERED

Post by Morningwarrior »

As I said it was just an example of what can happen, if the player wants to re-move the unit he can click this button, this option on the unit can be very important if the player wants to re-move his unit.but already this case of FOG and spys you are right, this should be more debated. but still in my opinion this should be implemented.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Puss_in_Boots

Re: redo motion ANSWERED

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

It could be made to lock the undo button after attack, spell or revealing tile/stealth.
OLÉ

Return to “Gameplay & UI”