Tower Limitation Option

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
Tankhead

Tower Limitation Option

Post by Tankhead »

I was thinking can their be a game setting were you can limit the amount of defense structures you can have. This will give a new level of playing field on the battlefield and for new players that go against AI, limit them as well ( sometimes AI tend to go out of control with the defense structures ) And if you don't like it you can always set the option to Off.
For every 1 Tc you can get 2 defense structures.
What you think?
@Stratego (dev)
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
makazuwr32

Re: Tower Limitation Option

Post by makazuwr32 »

No.
Ai right now is pretty weak and this will only weaken it even more.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

makazuwr32 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:26 am No.
Ai right now is pretty weak and this will only weaken it even more.
They are not weak, they are just limited on what they can use which should be fix soon. Also this is a on and off option and can be used in multiplayer. Leaving everyone happy
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Even with two per town, wen u have 5 towns u can already make 10 towers, for me at least that's enough, just 10 town and u can cover the whole map with 20 towers, for ai even without limit they will b able to make only 3 towers per town, with limit that's even less

So my final decision is I agree with nakazuwr, this option is pretty useless with many towns and unnecessarily hampers strategic choice with few towns, like one player has 3 tc another has 4 and the second player gets huge advantage, or one player makes a raid and temporarily captures Ur town, u won't b able b able to finish that cannon tower Cuz u reached limit

I on avrg make 3 to 4 towers around each front line around the frontal tc. So if I cover 3 sides then may b 9 towers, also I like making towers with wagons right in front of enemy towns and putting siege units in them.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Gameplay & UI”