weakness list

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
godOfKings

weakness list

Post by godOfKings »

A list shown below the bonus list in stats of units, the list shows the names of units that have bonus against this unit, and the percentage bonus
Last edited by godOfKings on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Puss_in_Boots

Re: weakness list

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

You only need to check an enemy unit's bonus list to see if your units are weak against it.
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Yes but its so long and tiring, having a weakness list is handy and easy, Also for new players they will get to know better which units r good against which, for example, how many players know that macemen r good against catapults? That they can one hit kill heavy catapults? If they could see all the weakness of catapults in catapult weakness list it would b much more helpful to plan ahead

And having a weakness list helps me find out if some unit that should have bonus against a particular unit is missing bonus, helping me report better
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
samuelch

Post by samuelch »

Useful idea.

Return to “Gameplay & UI”