Trigger select structure to build selected unit type

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
godOfKings

Trigger select structure to build selected unit type

Post by godOfKings »

godOfKings wrote:May b a trigger that allows us to set a new builder for any unit would b nice, that we could enable map editor units to b built in specific structures, may b the effect could have an option to select which structure (object) in the map can build the selected unit (that means a selected barracks might b able to build Egyptian units, but other barracks in the map or a new barracks built by workers cannot), and if it is not a structure then it will show error message or missing flag
In map we can select an already placed structure to b able to build the selected unit type, but in this case unit must have a cost in stats already defined to work,
Last edited by godOfKings on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Re: Trigger (effects): select structure to build selected un

Post by godOfKings »

Using this trigger, a map creator can draw a new structure, send it with stats to the dev to b implemented as map editor build able unit, then in map he can place his structure in a desired location and select which unit type this structure can build
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Gameplay & UI”