AI-beginner

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
Endru1241

Re: AI-beginner

Post by Endru1241 »

There is quite a bit, where towers or locked inside walls catapults are main threats.
Even more with catapults or trebuchets advancing agaist player. Silly movement doesn't slow them down.
Age of Strategy design leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Side question: is all this applying to any easy ai or only in easy mode of the map to any ai?

Because as i said before i need to use some variants of ai in my campain on the same map and i do not know how this will work with this option....
I also fear that my campain will not become somewhat easier with "easy peasy" option.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

First map of power creeps :D
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

There is no easy way out :twisted:
OLÉ
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

I was thinking more of monsters like Brain Storm from Paths of Rome, Invasion from Fire War, Paths of the Dead from Nyadhos Strategy. I'm sure there is much more I forgot about.
Age of Strategy design leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I agree :? Too scary :oops:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Gameplay & UI”