Disband Unit

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
LordOfAles

Disband Unit

Post by LordOfAles »

Every unit becomes money courier after disbanding. If you disband the courier then the unit is dead. Also money courier won't be trainable anymore, and only obtained from disband.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Sunrise Samurai

Re: Disband Unit

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Recycling old units help pay for new. Very interesting idea. In practice though, I think it's likely to become a way to validate swarms by being able to trade in to other units when your enemy finds a counter.
The glorious sun rises again
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

I made this up mostly because i think money couriers are useless now
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Actually i find them useful to speed up progress of researches when i don't need to defend but at the same time i need for example as fast as i can to get crossbow archer upgrade.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

makazuwr32 wrote:Actually i find them useful to speed up progress of researches when i don't need to defend but at the same time i need for example as fast as i can to get crossbow archer upgrade.
Now I know :x , I once used them to finish transport ships in 3 turns and get all the towns around my opponent
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Don't forget the all important ballistics tech.
The glorious sun rises again
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I have a general hatred towards anything that is overpowered, I like it better to defeat opponents who use these using cheap units that r supposed to b weak against them, it gives me a sort of satisfaction to defeat monsters with ants :lol: (which is why fire archers are my most favourite units) anyways disbanding would b particularly useful combined with labourers
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Why don't we make a vote about disbanding? That seems to be the easiest way to solve this.

Yes:
LordOfAles
godOfKings

No:
Last edited by LordOfAles on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I support but there is more important matters at hand, for example Templar Knight upgrade

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Of course
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Once a unit is disbanded to money courier, would it still b able to perform action or would it simply end turn?

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

I think it should be able to perform action (so it doesn't get killed by enemies next turn)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

At least no movement then? But its weird a disbanded unit suddenly starts paying to mercenaries

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Ok then. I just though to give it movement so it can escape in case he is near your enemy.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Well there should b some kinds of penalty, else someone makes pikeman, sends it to kill Ur knight, disbands it and puts it back into town, a new full HP pike, or something else that is Ur counter like skirmisher or Celtic warrior, will b made next turn

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

May b the unit can move only if it didn't move BEFORE disbanding

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

I agreed the first time. Geez

Return to “Gameplay & UI”