Please update button directly send user to play store to update app IMPLEMENTED

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
godOfKings

Please update button directly send user to play store to update app IMPLEMENTED

Post by godOfKings »

Basically when a new version is available and the game asks player to update it in order to play multiplayer, I think it is better if when player presses ok button, it will directly bring player to the app in google play store so player can directly press update without needing to close game, go to play store, find app and update it, basically reducing a lot of hassles at the press of a button.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
TntAttack

Re: Please update button directly send user to play store to update app

Post by TntAttack »

This forum needs a upvote button. It's mildly irritating seeing good ideas get neglected because there is no activity.

+1 up vote because why not.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Please update button directly send user to play store to update app

Post by Stratego (dev) »

it is alredy ready lol :) i made it when i saw this post few days ago
wil lbe out in next update - i hope i have not made new crashes with it.
godOfKings

Re: Please update button directly send user to play store to update app IMPLEMENTED

Post by godOfKings »

After so many days checking for new unread posts, i saw this and thought it was a new idea somebody else suggested, then i read above and realised its my own post :lol:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
b2198

Re: Please update button directly send user to play store to update app IMPLEMENTED

Post by b2198 »

Nice one :thumbsup:
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".

Return to “Gameplay & UI”