Skip refreshing finished games.

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
b2198

Skip refreshing finished games.

Post by b2198 »

As a player who likes to keep older games in the list to remember and learn from them better, the majority of the time it takes for my list to refresh is through games that were already won/lost, and at least to me that feels pointless and a waste of server resources.

Not really sure if related, because when you lose but the game hasn't finished yet it shows "Your army has been defeated" instead of "GAME OVER, you lost", so I'm assuming those 2 are different states, but let's say a player loses, but leaves an important structure being built somewhere in the map, and one of his allies finishes building it, what would happen? Would the player "un-lose"?
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Skip refreshing finished games.

Post by Stratego (dev) »

As a player who likes to keep older games in the list to remember and learn from them better
but as i know you can not even open those games.
so you can delete them imho - as you can not check inside anymore.
2 are different states
sure, as "Your army has been defeated" case the game continues betw. the others.
"un-lose"
i think he will not, there will be like a neutral building i think.
b2198

Re: Skip refreshing finished games.

Post by b2198 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:20 am
As a player who likes to keep older games in the list to remember and learn from them better
but as i know you can not even open those games.
so you can delete them imho - as you can not check inside anymore.
I can open then though. They just show a message saying "You have lost the game! Now you can only observe.", but after that let me see the entire map in its final position.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".

Return to “Gameplay & UI”