Efficient Way to Drag Units at Once? ANSWERED

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
Aral_Yaren

Efficient Way to Drag Units at Once? ANSWERED

Post by Aral_Yaren »

In map where tens of units are ready, it's rather time-consuming to select units by double-clicking destinated units and various production building at once.

Is there other way beside it that I may miss? Also I'm thinking about a bottom, like in triple dot section, that may drag units in area, something like "tap top-left to bottom-right" to select all unit and production.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Efficient Way to Drag Units at Once?

Post by Hyuhjhih »

1. Selecting a unit, hold and drag. The units in the area of rectangle dragged is selected.
2. Double clicking on a unit will select all similar units nearby.
3. Selecting more than two units by any of the above methods, then clicking on any number of units individually will select the units.
4. Selecting the most cornered unit and dragging along the maps opposite diagonal will select all units contained within the map as similar to (1).
5. Selecting the helmet icon from the 3 dots icon (pop-ups) will select all production units except TC(verify) for efficiently setting up waypoints
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Badnorth

Re: Efficient Way to Drag Units at Once? ANSWERED

Post by Badnorth »

Marked answered.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.

Return to “Gameplay & UI”