Tech berserker rage IMPLEMENTED

Morningwarrior

Tech berserker rage IMPLEMENTED

Post by Morningwarrior »

this research allows the berserker troop to increase its attack power by +5 and +1 actions / turns. this ability has 2 turns in duration and 3 turns to be reactivated again. can be searched in TCs or in nordic hall. the duration of the research is 6 turns.
Last edited by Morningwarrior on Fri May 08, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Endru1241

Re: Tech coronavirus

Post by Endru1241 »

First of all - disease is not a poison.
It cannot be contained so easily and user would have a risk too.
Especially with viruses.
Additionally - bacteria was proved in the second half of 17th century, but research was widely recognized only in 19th. Virus was even later.

And most importantly - when people are dying from it thousands or even just hundreds (as was the case, when You wrote the post) - it's not really good to tribute the disease. On the contrary - it's offensive.
Age of Strategy design leader
Morningwarrior

Re:apologies

Post by Morningwarrior »

good to let you know I edited this tech and put another one because that joke I played with the disease was kind of before it got worse and became this immense pandemic, sorry for that who had a relative or deceased next. and now I put this new tech in place of that one.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Morningwarrior

Re: Tech berserker rage(changed)

Post by Morningwarrior »

So berserker is much letal...

Return to “Techs”