elephant castle's

SirPat

elephant castle's

Post by SirPat »

researches how too put castles on elephants
(elephant castle: that square bow thing that they put on top of elephants too carry people)

this gives all elephants the ability too carry people
I guess 1 or 2 people just like the spacious chariots tech that gives them carry capacity
but only polearm units snd ranged units may enter
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
godOfKings

Re: elephant castle's

Post by godOfKings »

Hmm, a fire archer on elephant can make an excellent anti siege
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
SirPat

Re: elephant castle's

Post by SirPat »

yeah thats a great idea gok

I noticed that war elephants are powerfull unless there is an anti cavalry unit on the battle field so atleast you can bring spears to kill those pesky lancers :lol:
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Techs”