Money for blood ANSWERED

Morningwarrior

Money for blood ANSWERED

Post by Morningwarrior »

This take make mercenary units have no more "leaving"effect.
Turns:10
Cost:8
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
SirPat

Re: Money for blood

Post by SirPat »

what do you mean
(explain)
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

I think it's clear - Genoesse Crossbow and Disband Knight have "leaving" effect when produced. When timer on leaving is 0, then they dissapear. To counter this You have to bring to them money couriers (or fishing boat) and sacrifice them activating "pay mercenary" ability. After paid they stay 3 turns longer.

This research, while long would make Disband Knight 2 turns Cavalier, so a big no.
To research cavalier You need 12 turns and it already makes other melee cavalry outdated.
2 turns unit having similar stats is just too much.
Besides I don't know if it even could be implemented (without code change).
Age of Strategy design leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

well i'm glad that maybe my idea can be implemented in the game so at least to research this technology it can increase to 12-15 turns so why some mercenaries are strong like disband knight and still quick to produce.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!

Return to “Techs”