Spike walls

Morningwarrior

Spike walls

Post by Morningwarrior »

Walls now when attacked deal 3 damage, only happens to infantry and archers (when near the wall), siege machines are immune.
Cost:6
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Rose

Re: Spike walls

Post by Rose »

I think this was brought up a while back and I still think it's an amazing idea not sure y it wasn't implamented sooner though
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about
godOfKings

Re: Spike walls

Post by godOfKings »

I thought of a burning oil cauldron on walls, may b an upgrade of this spiked walls tech, oil cauldron will unlock a melee range single target low damage spell for walls and towers with high bonus on rams and burning effect. It should have high cooldown about 3 turns and only walls and towers should have this (castle wont get this spell cuz it has multiple action and burning stacks so it shouldnt get too good advantage on rams)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Techs”