Tech: Intelligence IMPLEMENTED

Hardeep

Re: Tech: Intelligence

Post by Hardeep »

In my opinion, archives would be good (especially with advancement centre) cause its easier to burn if things go south
Icon could be a bunch of books
Or we could call it secrecy :D
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I think it should be a temp. Effect in the sense that if the advancement centre is gone where it was researched then the tech is gone. A catch- the opponent wont know where you researched it and did he destroy the correct centre..
Will make stealing better you know...
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

patroid

Post by patroid »

Braaainnnnsss! !!!!

Hi,
Well in my opinion image should be a brain or
A lamp.

Patroid
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

I think a lamp is more fitting, because Medieval culture is not especially known for their medicinal and anatomical knowledge. :)
Last edited by COOLguy on Sat May 21, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

A lamp?

That seems kind of weird to me. Maybe I scroll with a lock or chain on it? Symbolic, of course.
Because I don't get what the lamp is supposed to represent honestly, and I doubt most players will understand it either without seeing this conversation. :lol:
Last edited by DoomCarrot on Sat May 21, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I get it- DOOM CARROT DOES NOT READ COMICS!!!!! :lol:
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol, well, I actually used to read tons of marvel comics years ago :lol:

I get that the lamp is supposed to represent being smart, bright, having an idea, being intelligent, etc. But if the tech is called "Archiving" or something of the sort, then a lamp won't make any sense. Because I'm pretty sure Daniel basically hinted "no" to the name "intelligence," and from then on it seemed to be a mixture of names like vault, safe, secrecy, archiving, etc.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Tech: Intelligence IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

this is in already.

Return to “Techs”