Roman concrete

Sombrar +1

Roman concrete

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Good morning, I wanted to post here an idea I had for the Romans, basically this was a concrete developed by the Romans themselves being their name "Opus Caementicium", this technology that affects Roman constructions.

Description: "The mixture was made with volcanic ash, lime and a special ingredient – ​​sea water,you elements of this innovative recipe form a mineral called aluminous tobermorite, which grows ever strong with time".

Research takes 6 to 8 turns
It can only be made in Roman castrum and it increases the building's health from 10% to 30%.

For the moment, this technology will only be affecting the mega roman.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Roman concrete

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Well, i would suggest this tech to be 4-5 cost, raising the p.armour of all buildings(*or most of the buildings) by a +5 or +7 which may be helpful for survival of factories from end game ranged chip off damages.
Researched from castrum
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

well, the armor increase is also an option, but I find a +5 increase for melee armor and +7 for ranged armor a bit unbalanced, maybe +1/2 or +2/1.
b2198

Post by b2198 »

I don't think a roman-specific research should affect buildings from other factions...
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

And I'd rather not, this technology is just to affect the buildings of the Romans.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Just posting the image of the technology I made, so that if the idea is accepted, I already have the image, and the idea of ​​the technology still continues to give 10~20% more life to the mega roman the "Roman Castrum",or also for Roman buildings, being researched only in the Roman castrum for 5 turns, perhaps being blocked by technology "Massive Wall".
tech_roman_concrete .png
tech_roman_concrete .png (3.93 KiB) Viewed 245 times

Return to “Techs”