Ironclad Ships

Morningwarrior

Re: Ironclad Ships

Post by Morningwarrior »

done only with the exclusive requirement of reinforced dock (update) and renewed siege workshop (update) being the first naval unit that requires an improvement in production construction and also requires gunpower technology
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Oh,i most forget,he carry capacity is 2
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

@Morningwarrior - maybe this - start using edit button. Especially for such topics.
Age of Strategy design leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Yeah sorry about.
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Morningwarrior wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:44 am maybe this of a better balanced
Name:Ironclad prototype
Hp:150
Atk:20
Spd:1
Armor:5/10
Range:5
Sight:4
Miss:15% per speed of enemy unit
Same bonuses than canonship
Action:1
Aoe:1
Mental resistence:50%
Construction bonus:-95%
Mend bonus:+10%
Cost:12
oh and you also have to have the application, i avia i forgot about that part -Gunpower

Return to “Unit - water (ships)”