Stealth ship

Jreyesyanez145

Stealth ship

Post by Jreyesyanez145 »

A transport ship that is invisible like an assassin.
Same stats as transport ship but it's takes one more turn to make.

It would give any player the element of surprise, and would be very interesting in a water map.

They would be detected by being a 2 square from land or if a enemy ship is near it.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Stealth ship

Post by DoomCarrot »

I dunno... ships aren't very stealthy lol. Maybe a privateer ship? Which is just a kind of warship with a grey flag, so you cannot see whose team it is on? Maybe it could be a tech... Now I'm just articulating :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I am in favour
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Jreyesyanez145

Post by Jreyesyanez145 »

What if they were disguised as a whale or such in a map filled with dolphins and whales. Idk, cause I do see where you are coming.
I feel this tech will favor the small island maps. like in The world map, the person or Ain't controlling Eurasia couldn't be prepared if you qttack from two fronts like transport ship from the bottom with catapults and warships for support. Seeing this Eurasia would be prepared and send troops to the area where they think you would attack but really the stealth ships would attack from the north completely getting them off guard (if they don't have any fortifications in the area of attacking)
Darkknight

Post by Darkknight »

DoomCarrot wrote:Maybe a privateer ship? Which is just a kind of warship with a grey flag, so you cannot see whose team it is on?
Players can open their info screen thing to see what team they are
Jreyesyanez145 wrote:What if they were disguised as a whale or such in a map filled with dolphins and whales.
I dont think this will really fit in with AOS. The idea is good but there needs to be another way to hide this.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes, I imagined there was a way to hide their team in the info menu as well, but maybe not.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “Unit - water (ships)”