Clibanarii

Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Clibanarii

Post by Hyuhjhih »

The Clibanarii or Klibanophoroi (Greek: κλιβανοφόροι, meaning "camp oven-bearers" from the Greek word κλίβανος meaning "camp oven" or "metallic furnace", in Persian Grivpanvar, were a Sasanian Persian, late Roman and Byzantine military unit of armored heavy cavalry.

the horsemen themselves and their horses were fully armoured. There are several theories to the origins of this name, one being that the men were literally nicknamed "camp oven-bearers", due to the amount of armour they wore causing them to heat up very quickly in battle, or that the name is derived from Persian word griwbanwar or griva-pana-bara meaning "neck-guard wearer".

MY IDEA
Cavalry with high basic stats, no upgrades or tech upgrades. High armour, high damage, moderate health, moderate speed, Roman unit, high unit cost, debuff aura to adjacent allied ranged units.

Cost 7
Hp 36
Att 15
Rng melee 1
Arm 8/2
Speed 4
MR 0%
Trained at Roman Garrison
Cannot benefit from tech upgrades and blacksmith upgrades.
Catogories: heavy cavalry, roman,...

Passive Effect
I can't pick a suitable one from below as both seems equally reasonable to me. So its upon a poll.
1. Archer Fears
The archers become more careful of not hitting the emperor's beloved armsmen with their arrows.
-3 att , effect (allied) ranged
Rng 4

2. Treacherous
The army was jealous of their position and signed a treaty with enemies to betray their nation if they seem its needed
-50% mental resistance , effect (enemies) all units [except religious, inconvertables, mercs,crusades]
Rng 2
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Return to “Unit - mounted”