Asabara

Badnorth

Re: Asabara

Post by Badnorth »

The moderator @Endru1241.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Karl145

Post by Karl145 »

ok.
Poland
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Shark guy 35 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:42 pm Regarding the unit, if they fought with multiple weapons, could there be multiple versions? For example, axe for anti infantry, sword for balance and lance for anti cavalry.
Despite weapon names being used in few units, it is not an indicator for complete new unit.
Swordsmen doesn't mean only people with swords - it is just a name for generic common army filling medium infantry.
Macemen doesn't are just soldiers prepared for battling heavier units.
Flailmen represent longer weapons, better fit for fighting against shield defence and removing armor parts.
They don't have to use specific weapons - in fact when taking unit as a group of people representation, it would be ridiculous to assume they all have the same weapons.
Swordsman unit should have some simple siege equipment or ability to make it - maybe pickaxes to take stones out of walls, maybe hooks for climbing, maybe shovels for digging.
Maceman unit could have knight picks, maybe battle hammers, as main weapons. They could use daggers, rapiers or short swords for stabbing weak part or unarmored place on body at correct opportunity.
Flailman unit could use some polearms with hooks to take apart armor, shields.
My idea is to make asabara a versatile unit. He will have an Axe as a melee weapon and will have an ability to throw javelins at the enemy.
There is already accepted idea for Jinette which is exactly such unit.
Karl145 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:33 pm New Stats:
Cost: 5
HP: 23
Attack power: 6
Range: 1
Armors: 0/1
Speed: 6
Sight: 8
Action/turn: 2
I like these ones much more.
It makes it more unique - it gives something not yet seen in units - double attack light cav.
Age of Strategy design leader
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Endru1241 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:56 pm There is already accepted idea for Jinette which is exactly such unit.
Oh, I forgot.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

So what asabara can be now?i jinete more focus on range atk or white twice atk each turns?
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Karl145

Post by Karl145 »

Sorry, i don't have much time now, so i cannot update the asabara. Forgive me.
Poland
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Karl145 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:49 am Sure. Who can add units to game?
Endru will mark "accepted"and he probaly send to devs the ideia,i guess is this.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Karl145

Post by Karl145 »

Asabara is dead :(
Poland
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Karl145 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:40 pm Asabara is dead :(
Not so fast student of poland!!!
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

All have your time,just keep you ideia your mind and coming soon you post here again to start a new debate!!!
StoneWall

Post by StoneWall »

Here is my version of asabara
Attachments
Asabara2.png
Asabara2.png (1.01 KiB) Viewed 1410 times
Asabara.png
Asabara.png (1.01 KiB) Viewed 1410 times
Asabara2.png
Asabara2.png (1.01 KiB) Viewed 1410 times
Asabara.png