Attachments
Polish Knight.png
Polish Knight.png (1.9 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
AOD Team - Join Us!
SirPat

Re: Polish Knight/Lance

Post by SirPat »

@Squirrel5555
We dont need polish knights. We need to change the Polish winged hussars in game Ive talked about this last year I believe Endru knows what to do here I guess
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

@Squirrel5555
We dont need polish knights. We need to change the Polish winged hussars in game Ive talked about this last year I believe Endru knows what to do here. The Polish winged Hussars actually needs an upgrade, early 16th century light cav version and mid 16th century heavy cavalry

The earlier ones used sabers not lances we could use the original img then remove the wings

Then the upgraded one will be a heavy version with a lance and saber on its left thigh

And maybe even add the upgrade of hungarian hussars which (historically) removed there wooden shields and just wore metal plate armor

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Squirrel5555

Post by Squirrel5555 »

Last edited by Squirrel5555 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AOD Team - Join Us!
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

No not really 16th century just sits perfectly on the edge of our timeline, you see Galleons are also about mid16th-18th century and also muskets are 16th century so I dont see why not

Squirrel5555

Post by Squirrel5555 »

Last edited by Squirrel5555 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AOD Team - Join Us!
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

So what'll happen with In game Winged hussar? :shock: change maybe?

Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Squirrel5555 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:20 pm Well, maybe once cultures are added, lol
Idea - slightly changed image as skin for Voivode.
Attachments
unit_slavic_voivode_polish.png
unit_slavic_voivode_polish.png (2.17 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Age of Strategy design leader
b2198

Post by b2198 »

I like the skin.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
b2198

Post by b2198 »

@Stratego (dev) Since this got implemented in the form of Voivode, it probably should be marked as "IMPLEMENTED". Right?
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".

Return to “Unit - mounted”