Flank cavalry

duke levis

Flank cavalry

Post by duke levis »

Long time I have comment on this forum anyway get to the point,In this time I have no pictures that really relate to the topic and in history there are so many record of many empire using it but my idea that suit for this s game is the cavalry that deal bonuses damage to an enemy that facing their back to it and for further detail of this strategy here a linkhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... XIU0k08Kciand for the stats and skill I think they should have low heart point,low damage but deal really high damage to a ranged or light armored non spear unit for the skill I think they should receive less counterattack from enemy when it's attack at their backs and also have ability to temporarily hide themselves and then attack enemies at the right time.
Glory to Al Andalus
b2198

Re: Flank cavalry

Post by b2198 »

Afaik there is no concept of "facing" some direction in the Ao-games, so I don't really understand how that idea would work...

(units can face either left or right though, but afaik that information is not stored, so it gets reset every time you launch the game. Also that information is not used in any logic of the game itself afaik)
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
duke levis

Re: Flank cavalry

Post by duke levis »

I see
Glory to Al Andalus

Return to “Unit - mounted”