Buildable in stables and castles
Same bonus than lancer
Ability:bow shot
Rng:5
Atk:5
Timeout turns:none
Cooldown:none
Same bonus than archer
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
L4cus

Re: Skolotoi

Post by L4cus »

hi @Morningwarrior u should add some description of the unit

skolotoi is the greek word to reffer to scythians people...this is way too ambiguous but i understand u mean stepe lancer or something similar. what i know about them is that they were more recognized by their equiatrism and archery...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

L4cus wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:09 pm hi @Morningwarrior u should add some description of the unit

skolotoi is the greek word to reffer to scythians people...this is way too ambiguous but i understand u mean stepe lancer or something similar. what i know about them is that they were more recognized by their equiatrism and archery...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
exactly, plus they also had good relations with the amazons, even some of them married them, for now i can't do pixel art for, but i finishing my mangonel exbosto i'll try to do it, it won't be easy .
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

about stats, they used to be light cav...so stats more similar to equites with lancer bonus. the bow ability fits good, so this unit could be a 4 turns unit with worse stats than equites but with a ranged option...as light cavalry i think it would be balanced
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230

Return to “Unit - mounted”