Atk:11
Def:2/1
Spd:3
Rng:1
Sight:4
Cost:4
Hp bonus:1.0
Same bonus than flail soldier.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Shark guy 35

Re: Ghazi warrior

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Sounds interesting. Is it an African unit?
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Gral.Sturnn

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

looks?
~Gral.Sturnn
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Actually is middle east,and,is just reference point to someone makes a pixel art for him,i don't know make this art.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Forum of age of strategy are so quite...a lot
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Morningwarrior wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:30 pm Forum of age of strategy are so quite...a lot
....tumbleweed....
We are missing our main man. Last few months it's often been Quaddy overseeing new ideas and turning them into finished product. Unfortunately he is currently suffering from a broken screen. Aswell, Puss had a severe attack of real life brought on by starting college. Some of our bright young talent got poached by rival franchises (just kidding, Squirrel and MaxB - great to see you contributing, even if it is elsewhere :) )

At the moment we don't really have a go-between person to help with Dev and Endrus workload.
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Get me an idea of sprite, i will try doing sprite.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Hope this is fine, i am not sure this is the actual idea, but as far as i know, the ghazi warriors of Ottomans wore chain mail and they are the only Ghazi i heard of.
Ghazi Warrior by Hyuhjhih alpha 1.png
Ghazi Warrior by Hyuhjhih alpha 1.png (1.02 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:18 pm
Morningwarrior wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:30 pm Forum of age of strategy are so quite...a lot
....tumbleweed....
We are missing our main man. Last few months it's often been Quaddy overseeing new ideas and turning them into finished product. Unfortunately he is currently suffering from a broken screen. Aswell, Puss had a severe attack of real life brought on by starting college. Some of our bright young talent got poached by rival franchises (just kidding, Squirrel and MaxB - great to see you contributing, even if it is elsewhere :) )

At the moment we don't really have a go-between person to help with Dev and Endrus workload.
Oh is that,Well morningwarrior is here for auxiliar!!!
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:36 am Hope this is fine, i am not sure this is the actual idea, but as far as i know, the ghazi warriors of Ottomans wore chain mail and they are the only Ghazi i heard of. Ghazi Warrior by Hyuhjhih alpha 1.png
it was very good, u have a talent, but i should have given more details about this troop, instead of a chain mace i would use a scimitar and therefore a round shield and on your chest would be the color that stands out if (team color blue, yellow, red anyway)
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Tkns. Btw i done some research in my locality ( ghazi were related to my nation that is India) and found that they wore lustrous chainmail,solid iron helmets and carried chained flails and bamsi swords with them. Thats why i gave the sprite a flail like weapon.
Scimitar is a different one from bamsi sword. Should i try changing flail to a sword or scimitar?
Image Bamsi Sword
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

But i think the flail would be more nice than a sword in hand. And i would like to keep it without a shield to keep it distinct from normal flail soldiers. Any objections?
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Slight texture changes. Flail handle shortened, head gear made more shinier, skin texture scaled
Attachments
Ghazi Warrior by Hyuhjhih alpha 2.png
Ghazi Warrior by Hyuhjhih alpha 2.png (1.08 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:51 am Slight texture changes. Flail handle shortened, head gear made more shinier, skin texture scaled
That is great,i do know but he need a sarranid aparence.

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”