Re: Dashing Assassin ACCEPTED

Post by Endru1241 »

Placed in the game as Lasiq Assasin.
Changing topic name.
Age of Strategy design leader
Badnorth

Re: Lasiq Assassin IMPLEMENTED

Post by Badnorth »

Nice! @Hyuhjhih your first implemented unit :)
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Badnorth wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:00 pm That is totally absurd, this unit doesn't need dodges. Do you see a fast 1 turn dog or a 3 turn light cavalry with dodge chance?? No, that's ridiculous. Dodge chance in AoF is only there because the way of stats is different there.
I mean about assasin,ninja and this unit,some chance to dodge attacks,scout and light cavalry doen't need this.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

But Anyway,i happy we have new deadly blade
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Morningwarrior wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:10 pm
Badnorth wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:00 pm That is totally absurd, this unit doesn't need dodges. Do you see a fast 1 turn dog or a 3 turn light cavalry with dodge chance?? No, that's ridiculous. Dodge chance in AoF is only there because the way of stats is different there.
I mean about assasin,ninja and this unit,some chance to dodge attacks,scout and light cavalry doen't need this.
still, dodge chance shouldn't belong here. If i remember. The only unit with dodge chance in AoS is map editor unit - King to have some uniqueness. And if some assassin and other stealth units will have some dodge chance, then scout dog and light cavalry should also have it if we are going to full realism. So it's just a direct no for me.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Actually King dodge is only against counters and it's given, because there is no spec for no counter.
So it cannot be seen as a dodge - it's just No counter-attack against him.
Age of Strategy design leader
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Lasiq Assassin. Mmm. I like the punch. The creed is evolving. I can hope, atleast dream , of a new faction of assassins and a new factory called Alamut castle in near future. I have some more assassin ideas i am collecting references about.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”