Aztec Regular Upgrade

Aral_Yaren

Aztec Regular Upgrade

Post by Aral_Yaren »

All Aztec regular unit needs upgrade imo: spearman, archer, slinger and maceman.

Whether the upgrade locked in a single tech (like current To Aztec Elite Swordsman, in exchange the turn raised 5→9) or make them separately (in total 4 different techs), both are still just proposed.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
b2198

Re: Aztec Regular Upgrade

Post by b2198 »

I disagree. Reason being that imo the primitives should be the fastest faction to get fully powered up, while having less power at the end, in a way that makes them very good in the early-game, good in mid-game and bad in late-game. Though I agree some of their units are currently a bit underpowered. Also remember their leader is probably gonna get added soon.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Fastest to be powered up, really? With what, Alter Sacrifice that only the case for melee, merely providing the unit survive after killing? I wonder how many unit will fall to be prey by the effect in MP. Even with Tattoo, those mentioned units stay in just between the line of 2nd tier. And to remember Blacksmith techs only available for selective units of their entire roster, surely that's the fastest way to be powered up then. Add also "fastest to get mopped away" too.

That's why they need ups for stats, hence I first suggest via upgrade tech. But if you can click-clack their stats with it, so be it. Perhaps it's easier that way. Meanwhile anyone may remember there's already upgrade tech for Aztec Swordsman in the list, and their soon coming leader if not have something unique (that being said, not just High Morale bearing unit) just fill some place, tho fairly it's way too fast to value unit that isn't in roster.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
b2198

Post by b2198 »

I didn't say they were currently like that, that is what I think they SHOULD be like.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I wont mind a cheap single upgrade tech that only upgrades all aztec line (without the maceman), atleast to the basic 1st tier unit stats, like how aztec swordsman upgrade is simply 1st tier swordsman, but with the added obsidian weapon bonus against flesh and blood units

Then combined with tattooing they would reach 2nd tier stats and dmg against other flesh and blood units

May b a 4 turn cost late aztecs tech? As for clubman, i dont really know, need to do more research b4 giving a suggestion
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

I saw once that Aztec Maceman (or Clubman?) hasn't any bonus vs flesh & blood unit. Why it doesn't follow the style of having bonus vs flesh and blood, if it wasn't?
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

its not exactly aztec maceman, its more of a primitive clubman, different from aztec line
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”