Philosopher

godOfKings

Philosopher

Post by godOfKings »

What is more famous in ancient greece than the wise philosophers? This should b the hellenic support unit. I m not sure about role but at least they are convincers and great at speech
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
L4cus

Re: Philosopher

Post by L4cus »

i though the same but as "sophist", i think both fit.
i think it could give more CR to units around and some spells related to conversion (convincing people using reasonable arguements)
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Hmmm lets me help with this
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

go ahead
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

What about oracles? Priestess who act as medium for gods to let their words be known to man?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Unit - supportive (buff, heal, repair etc.)”