War Header

Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

War Header

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Among the medieval times, China was considered the largest army existed. With enormous power , enriched resources, wealth, army men, advanced technology than other dynasties, they were vastly fielded over most lands.

The leader assigned for each distant land seized were known as war headers. The later expansion of smaller territories and recruitments of innate army were under the super vision of them. They were provided by elite forces, weaponry and imperial powers over the land capture, and are only questioned by the central emperor only.

MY IDEA

a tough and rough fighter with moderate speed, health and high attack. With average armour rating and MR rating. It has aura which reduce enemy units MR and boost infantry attack.

Cost 5
Hp 28
Att 12
Rng melee 2
Arm 3/3
Speed 3
MR 80%

Passive effect

Colonialism
-30% MR , effect enemy units, range 6

Headers influence (need a better name)
+3 att, effect archers, rng 3

Trained at TC , Dojo

Medium foot melee , chineese,
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Badnorth

Re: War Header

Post by Badnorth »

That stats is not what i would use for a leader debuffer unit.

Archer aura will just make it stay at home with some longbowmen or other archers so the debuff will be not really useful. And that cost also doesn't fit aswell. If this is a leader, why would it cost only 5 turns, and that cheap cost is dangerous since it will boost the attack of any type of archer unit within the range of 3. It's like making archers injected with steroids.

So if this unit is going to be an archer aura unit, then it could possibly have 6 or 7 turns then some nerfs or changes in how the unit attacks. Like giving him a bow so it could also attack as an archer or something else that would fit.

Giving him a bow will make him the first leader unit armed with a bow. If it was considered giving him a bow, then it should just have high morale instead of that influence something. It's nearly the same in concept. And that additional debuff aura? Just remove it since it will be useless or not useful. That type of debuff aura can be given to other units.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

MY IDEA

a tough and rough fighter with moderate speed, health and high attack. With average armour rating and MR rating. It has aura which reduce enemy units MR and boost infantry attack.

Cost 5
Hp 24
Att 11
Rng melee 2
Arm 3/3
Speed 3
MR 80%

Passive effect

Colonialism(- like how the header used captives to fight for them.)
-30% MR , effect enemy units, range 5

Headers influence (like legion missile tactics- need a better name)
+1 range +1 power, effect ranged, rng 3

Bonuses
25% mounted (except light)
50% heavy foot melee
100% buildings

Can I get a Champion image to work on with. I couldn't find one here.
Last edited by Hyuhjhih on Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

I guess you didn't listen. Suit your self.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Well on comparing with the centurion @6 this one have lower stat @5. Default aura made missile tactics instead of high morale and legion command.
Colonialism, thats what they do.

Range melee can be reduced to normal one.
Colonialism range is reduced to 5 now, could be reduced to 4 instead
Headers influence is range 3 (missile tactics is rng 5) but can effect every unit in place of only roman units.

Lower health, lower damage, lower MR , lower speed ,
Weaker aura, the only thing more is the 3/3 arm.
It is not even match with a companian cavalry atleast.

So why dissatisfaction?
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

My only dissatisfaction is it cant b made in dojo and chinese need a new barracks for this and cho-ku-nu as well (may b that barracks can also make korean units like hwacha and turtle ship near water since korea and chinese were mostly allies especially during the japanese invasion of korea)

Btw the wei state during 7 warring states period also used war chariots so chinese could have a big faction already
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”