Aztec unit: Shorn ones

Badnorth

Aztec unit: Shorn ones

Post by Badnorth »

Shorn Ones description: As the highest ranking warrior order in the Aztec military, the Shorn ones, the cuauhchicqueh would have been a dominant force on the battlefield, never backing down from an attack, and inspiring the Aztec army into greatness with their bravery. In society they would have been a dominant force also, the respect given to this, the highest order would have been very powerful. The Shorn ones would be respected and treated as an elite by the entire Aztec society.

Unit Idea - Fast medium Infantry elite unit with Anti-flesh and blood Capabilities and Damage Bonuses against structures. Having High Morale not for being leaders but for their statuses as the highest rank in Aztec military.

Produced at: Primitive Veteran Hut
Cost: 7
Aura: High Morale
Health: 30
attack: 11
Armor: 3/3
Speed: 4
Sight: 5
Heal Bonus: 2.0
Mental Resistance: 100%
Abilities:
Sling shot
Power 5, Range 5, CD1, Aztec Slinger Bonuses.

Damage Bonuses:
60% Flesh and Blood
110% Structures, Siege Machines, Ships
160% Armoured Siege Machines

Categories:
Medium Foot Melee, Primitive, Anti-Flesh and Blood.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Badnorth

Re: Aztec unit: Shorn ones

Post by Badnorth »

Are the stats i made balanced? If the idea is good then i can make the unit image. I'd like to expand the Aztec Military.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Bad, I think. 17 damage for almost all units, and anti building too? + buff and makeshift too? The anti flesh and blood units i seen yet were weak one against structures. But with cost and arm, its somewhat balanced to hplite and houscarl.

But i heard they carried obsidian swords, which are blunt but hard. So anti flesh and blood can be changed to anti heavy armoured, a much powerful and durable gallow glass.
Counter without bonuses

Slight changes in my opinion

Att 14
AoE 1
Speed 2
HBonus 1.5
Slingshot power 5 ,rng 4, cd _ , deflected by p.armour

110》100% structures
110》50% ships.
50 % heavy foot
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Jaguar Warrior Btw has 12 power with 60% Bonuses to flesh and blood units. One-shots swordsmen and stuff.
And i think Flesh and blood category doesn't affect Heavy cavalry and elephants. As most Aztec units have flesh and blood bonuses with same effect - No heavy cavalry and Elephant.

I made this unit to be balanced to Eagle warrior (Speed and armor) and Jaguar Warrior (Strength and bonuses).
And additionally sling shot ability with Aztec ammunition of slings. Because of low armor it can be easily decimated by ranged and cavalry units.

But it's free to add new ideas. That stats is only my suggestion for the unit.

For yours i think only the lack of mobility is not right. They were the best of the best, highest rank of the aztec military, i think they should fit in between jaguar and eagle warrior so maybe 3 speed.

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”