Sunrise Shogunate

Sunrise Samurai

Sunrise Shogunate

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

New multiplayer league recruiting,
Sunrise Shogunate

Looking for active players willing to challenge each other frequently and improve their own skills in competitive and cooperative gameplay. No player limit as of yet, but the league will be split if it gets too big.

ucp.php?i=176

Perks include:
A vote to change​ everyone in the league's​ name color (if you don't want the original blue. Red and green are not available, being administration colors.)
Inclusion in league tournaments, including​ the chance to practice for co-op gameplay.
An outlet for friendly rivalry
Other players willing to show you a few tricks.

The Bushido Code
All members will behave with honor and integrity. Offensive language or jokes, flaming, or rudeness of any sort won't be tolerated. Whether you win or lose, do so gracefully. Be willing to share what you know to improve the skills of others, and do your best to keep it fun for everyone.

I typically play AoF, but that's no reason the group can't be active in AoS or any other offshoot​.
Last edited by Sunrise Samurai on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The glorious sun rises again
Midonik

Re: Sunrise Shogunate

Post by Midonik »

Is "rudeness if any type" includes diplomtic moves like make in multiplayer game we curretly playing? It wasnt too nice for you thoght.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sunrise Samurai

Lol I mean anything hurtful, or that turns into a fight. Your "diplomatic move" was funny, seeing as you act as though beating me would be easy.

Normal competitive banter is fine. The point is I don't need anyone having hurt feelings because someone else was insensitive.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Lemme in fiend! I meant friend!
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Wheres the member list?
Sunrise Samurai

Put link in op.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

K...get me in
Sunrise Samurai

Did you apply? I can't seem to find the invite button. Coolguy didn't exactly give clear instructions when he gave me the group :lol: probably didn't think I'd have a problem figuring out how to add people :)

Just changed the link. I bet this let's you apply easier. Just select the check box by my group, and use the tool at the bottom to "join selected"
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I applyed to join too. Dont we need some kind of story? I have idea...

Sunny island of Kitai (I have no better idea),where sunrisees were most beautifull on whole world for long time was spilted into small countries,but their leaders finnaly decided to cooperate,and created Sunrise Shogunate,leaded by Shogun Sunrise Sumarai. They swear to folowe code of Bushido,in with most important were such values as honor and integrity. Dragons were impressed by albitly to cooperate and honour of samurais that they the give them oppurnity to prove their fighting skill and gain eternal glory in Dragons Turnament. Samurais lives on their land in peace and prosperity. Now,they discovered better ships and navigation,and they can sail further on ocean. What will they find? Nothink or new land? Unpopulated continents or other countries? What will it cause? Cooperate,trade and happyniess,or blood,dead and war? To find the answer of those questions and to gain glory and fame-no matter if as discoverers,diplomats or warriors,samurais,daymos (Did I spell it correct? If you want to make any chierarchy,it cloud be name for higer rank. I not sure if it will be good,just idea) and Sunrise Sumarai himself get on ships and began their travel.
Last edited by Midonik on Sat May 19, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Applied i think
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

The DCPR high council has considered establishing an embassy with this sunrise shogunate, and I have agreed to allow such to display our might through this organization.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Sunrise Samurai

Awesome story midonik

I would be honored to hone my skills alongside the mighty DCPRN. I had hoped you would join. If the league grows too large and requires splitting, you are the ideal choice to lead half the people off to new lands and new challenges. You have experience as a commander, and can handle inter-league relations honorably when that time comes.

Now if only coolguy would inform me of how to accept the applications :lol:
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I admire the respect for the DCPR and its leadership. As for accepting requests, I would assume you would probably have to select each request, and click “go,” after selecting the “accept requests” from the dropdown or something.

At least, most of the user panel works like that lol. :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Sunrise Samurai wrote:Awesome story midonik
Thanks.
Sunrise Samurai

DoomCarrot wrote:I admire the respect for the DCPR and its leadership. As for accepting requests, I would assume you would probably have to select each request, and click “go,” after selecting the “accept requests” from the dropdown or something.

At least, most of the user panel works like that lol. :lol:
Unfortunately, it won't even display the requests. If it did, this would be easier.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Strange.... well it still says pending for me lol
Sunrise Samurai

Just checked my email. Had a link to where to go. Everyone is approved now.

Ranks aren't full, but we have enough members to start doing things. If anyone else wants to join, let us know.

Now for our first group action. What color should our names be? Remember it must be distinct from Daniel's red, and global moderator green. Preferably, it would be different from the default blue as well.

Maybe this color here or here or here even, just to name a few. Remember our decision is subject to administration approval. If it's hard to read, we might have to choose again.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

The first two colors are way too hard to read imo, but that would be kind of cool if we had colored names lol :)
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Mayby this,it associate with sunrise
Sunrise Samurai

Might work. I would think maybe a little more to the red side of orange, but seems like a good option. Anyone else have a suggestion?
Sunrise Samurai

A wandering ronin, godofKings, has decided to join us. Welcome to our newest member.
Midonik wrote:Mayby this,it associate with sunrise
If nobody has any other suggestions, shall we go with this color?
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Lol sure, but mind u I am dishonorable as I will never commit seppuku. Such is the teachings of my idol samurai Rurouni Kenshin 8-) bcuz to him seppuku is not honourable but cowardice to escape ur fate and responsibilities
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Sunrise Samurai

You know, I actually agree with you. Suicide is just running where your problems can't follow.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

U kno wat was the best part in that anime? Kenshin had to fight a German mounted Knight with a lance and it was one of the toughest battle in the entire anime. It showed y a skilled knight on a horse is worse than a beast with his longer reach and mobility and control of the horse and he could easily escape the reach of the sword . I was truly thrilled and started to fall in love with knights the same way I m with samurais
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Sunrise Samurai

If anyone hasn't noticed, we now have our own unique color. It definitely stands out lol

Thanks Midonik, for the color of Sunrise :D
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Its everywhere now.

I must join as well!
OLÉ
Sunrise Samurai

Congratulations puss, your name is now glowing like the Sunrise. I don't think I've ever seen a feline samurai before :D
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Puss_in_Boots wrote:Its everywhere now.

I must join as well!
Correction: I am everywhere!!! :o
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

Can we change the color into orange instead of yellow?? Some other Forumer hurts their eyes and cannot see the names because of too much bright... I Suggest Change inton orange color to make it more comfortable... agree? everyone ?
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Fine

Return to “Recruiting”