The glorious sun rises again
Just Random Dude

Re: Sunrise Shogunate

Post by Just Random Dude »

Its great! :)
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

Yes, I like this color,, very comportable.. :)
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

A lot more like my color.
OLÉ
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Yeah, it looks better when we've covered the forum with it, and still makes a good Sunrise color
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Been absent from the forum for just a day or so and already this much happened :shock: :lol:
But this is really cool 8-) thanks midonik :)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Light

Post by Light »

I want to join:)
Sunrise Samurai

Just apply here
ucp.php?i=groups&mode=manage&action=list&g=12

And I'm still hoping someone steps up and makes a rival league. That may be General's WML, if he ever starts recruitment. So far he doesn't have the membership to challenge us, so it's no fun yet.
Sunrise Samurai

There is now an independent discord server for the Sunrise Shogunate.
https://discord.gg/5HpErWC
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Sunrise Samurai wrote:.....
The Bushido Code
All members will behave with honor and integrity. Offensive language or jokes, flaming, or rudeness of any sort won't be tolerated.
Czarniecki wrote:List updated:
Mega IDIOT Tiwari
Midonik
Professional Gamer

IF you Tiwari wants to be my friend again, please not BE orc, be a human :lol: :P
Also many spam posts.

Personally i won't keep such person in my group.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Sunrise Samurai

Unless new information comes to light, I'm giving a warning right now.

This applies to everyone. Provocation doesn't justify or excuse this kind of behavior. Greater strength is demonstrated in restraint than anger. We can't be perpetuating conflict here. I expect you all to be the better person, strong enough to walk away from a fight.
Sunrise Samurai

Well........This kind of response to a simple warning does not befit a Samurai. It is neither explanation, denial, acceptance, or apology.

I would say that giving a warning and a second chance was being kind. To respond to a warning for documented offenses by calling your leader "not kind" is worth removal.

In addition, multiple new charges have been demonstrated to me, from needless spamming to deliberately making an enemy of another loyal samurai. I'm very forgiving, but I think I've seen enough to know he is unrepentant, and we cannot allow him to stain the Shogunate with his dishonorable actions. Hopefully this​ serves as an example to others who would follow his path.

Czarneicki is now exiled and striped of his title as a samurai.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I wonder if he even knows wat samurai means, I may b on a leave now but the samurai spirit still lives within
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

godOfKings wrote:I may b on a leave now but the samurai spirit still lives within
I can say the same and even more our group rules were inspired by Bushido Code.
Sunrise Samurai

The search for a successor

I've had so little time lately, and it's not likely for me to get more. As such, I'm looking for someone to assist me in running the Shogunate. This individual would have all my authority, including the power to recruit and remove members, and will be the leader of the Shogunate in my absence if/when I take my place among the other forum legends of the past.

Requirements:
Candidates must be willing to renounce any other groups if chosen. We can't have a group leader engaged in other groups at the expense of the one they lead. I expect other groups to require the same of their leaders.
Candidates must be active forumers, willing to assist group members and participate in group activities.
Candidates must be from the Shogunate, and willing to abide by and enforce the Bushido Code.
Candidates must be willing to find a successor for themselves when they find they can no longer care for the needs of the Shogunate.

Anyone interested can submit their names with a post to support their entry. I'll moderate discussion, and all members can cast their votes to decide.
I'm

If a leader comes in the future​ who isn't suitable to lead, the group can approach Coolguy or Daniel to have them replaced.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

That is sudden a bit. Real life things?
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Sunrise Samurai

Pretty much, yeah. I'm not quitting, just delegating. If I'm forced to disappear entirely this ensures the Shogunate moves on.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Puss,mayby you?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I'm involved with another group, and I am not willing to turn down friends for leadership. Sorry, but it's gotta be someone else.
OLÉ
Sunrise Samurai

Completely understandable. I don't​ ask members to remain devoted to one group. Just leaders. You're doing good work for the forum with the other group.

Midonik: you might consider throwing your name in. You're a good example to follow, and very valuable on the forum. Very few of us have devoted the effort to learn to json, but you've been trying to develop AoG.

Doomcarrot: you're already experienced at leadership, but you'd have to give up on the DCPRN. This doesn't preclude using the Shogunate as a VAC if you chose. Just because I don't care to do so doesn't mean you can't if you're leader.

Constantin: you're a really good player who could teach the others a lot. I'm sure you could be a great leader if you wanted.

Just to mention a couple suggestions.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

If there isn't anyone else willing to I can do it. I'm quite active both on forum and in game, and I don't think I will need to quit suddenly (I'm not sure how will it be in vacations, but I will find out and find someone on my place if I won't be able to keep playing in time). Lack of any active leadership for longer time is bad for gruop, so I can be at least temporary leader (well, I was saying the same about being desing leader of AoG, and now...)
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
Sunrise Samurai

Midonik wrote:If there isn't anyone else willing to I can do it
It seems to be the case. The best leaders tend to be the ones who don't seek leadership of their own initiative anyway. I'll try to be on to help as I can, but it looks like you're going to be the primary leader here.
Midonik wrote:Lack of any active leadership for longer time is bad for gruop, so I can be at least temporary leader (well, I was saying the same about being desing leader of AoG, and now...)
You see why I'm appointing someone. You're doing great with AoG and you'll do great here.
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

So far in this forum THIS group of master samurai is the most respected I mean because checking through other groups in this forum it seems that others were having vendettas.....oh don't mind this Deathknight(me) just checking through some stuff in the past
Let the Empire of your land stay within your heart and its knights defend your soul
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Groups are dead, now we r more or less a single body aiming for one goal

Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well kinda. I would like to do something within this group I don't have many ideas and active members, and I think it's similar for most of these. So yeah, they're dead.

I mean, goal of Shogunate was to make betters friendly multiplayer, so tournaments I and patrol (possibly) are organising sort of fulfil it, even tho those were individual initiatives not a project of whole group. It's similar for the Nature Defenders, as you guys work on balancing in different games but not exactly as a group. W.M.L was supposed to be a voting group but votes in AoF are no more, and Hounds lack numbers. Well we had some fun with this stuff.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Well not exactly true for Nature Defenders.

GoK and Endru are working in a group for balancing AoS.
Lynx helps with images for different games.
And i am working on balancing AoF with its dev leader (and also looking for some topics in AoS as well. for example i want to see Strelets implemented).

My group at least is rather active.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

looking back League 51 and Phoenix seemed to have a personal rivalry
Let the Empire of your land stay within your heart and its knights defend your soul
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I too had some fun sneak peeks into the forum history.
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

In the end we are all playing our own roles individually while shaping the new generations of age of players. Meanwhile I simply play the game, i find some features too op or underused, i report

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

because in aos it is easier to balance things while it has no "civilisations".
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Recruiting”