Campaign of Valor! (AoS)

godOfKings

Re: Campaign of Valor! (AoS)

Post by godOfKings »

Um, do u know how easy it is to kill pikemen with cavalry, the only unit that cavalry indeed can't touch is voulgir, except for this unit everything else falls prey to their overpowering assault
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

And not only that, those two towns on the top of the hill would allow u to make cheap units easily to counter any pikeman or lancer doom might have made
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I already told u at the beginning, u have to b very aggressive from the beginning, starting of with knight or Mongolian, since u had the double tc advantage compared to doom, u could have pushed him back below the hill, took the two towns on the hill, and victory would have been assured just as doom said

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

He can not only train good amount of pikemen but also build some defences for them. for example wall.
And to fight with walls cavalry is awfully bad.

There is one TC that stays on the stairs and from that Tc you can just build a Stone wall and i must buld some infantry, wait while they will be ready, while Doom as good player will not see on that and do nothing - he i was sure would build some archers, pikemen, shielders and several factories.and i just couldn't get though that in time.

I'm actually impressed that i'm still alive from that not so good position.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Sry, but in the simulation battle I imagined it was impossible for him to build a wall after capturing the town on the hill wen I used mongolian, its not a matter of how good he is, its all about how the towns were placed and wat were his options, and his options were small as he had only one town early on while u had two, but enough talk, I m getting pumped up and can't wait to play against him 8-)

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Exactly wat was the first units u made, a light cavalry and a worker?

Or worse, two LABOURERS? ( these two initial choices r the only ones which ensure Ur defeat )

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

By the time I took the middle, he had about 4-5 laborers in his capital, so surely he was making laborers from early on, which helped me overrun his defenses in the middle.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Lol knew it, this game does not love peaceful defensive players, it is quite merciless towards them, only those who r aggressors and warmongers from birth can rule

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I prefer not a mad rush but a slow movement with defended rears.
And i also not a good player as most of you i think.
Also in two games with another players (i suppose they are somewhere of my level who prefers defence) i did a few rushes with romans...
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Did you win?
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

In first game yes but i had advantage because we played on Riverside map and my opponent started on north west corner and 2 another TC were on north east corner while i had all 4 TC near myself and only because of that.
In second i lost because my opponent get great defences: 3 ballistas, longbowmen and several halberdiers and i had almost no rear exept 1 worker and 1 laborer. after my army was murdered i've lost 6 turns after.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes, I have basically won. This is all mak has left:

The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

And game over.
I've lost.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

The cold winds rush over the frozen valley. The vibrant red flags and tents that have dotted the countryside are now gone, but the legacy of the makazuwr empire remains in the piercing red streams that cut through the valley, defiled with blood.

The bright orange banners of the DCPR fly over the seven cities, and throughout the villages far beyond....

Our game is over! Mak has been defeated. Good game mak. :)

Given that this was the only game of round 2, we may now commence Round 3! Map shall be updated!
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Since mak is defeated, it is braves turn to move on the map
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I moved to your territory that next to mine.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

very well, it is godofkings' turn!
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Hurry up, I have plans to overrun the Eastern side of the land.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

As a cautious strategist, I obviously recruit army in great sands

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I guess once again it will b a long wait for the rest of us while doom and brave fights

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

And mak, u shouldn't prefer defensive strategies all the time, the most important objective in any game is securing towns in key positions, and u should do whatever u need to to make sure Ur opponent does not push u into a disadvantaged situation, even if it means madly rushing to prevent them from taking key towns, once u secure them, u can safely put up any defense u want without any fear or threat from Ur opppnent

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

And unlike u, I never make any defense in the rear unless it is small map

I usually takeover as many towns as possible, bring my workers there quickly and start building fortifications, sometimes its so close that my tower can reach enemy town

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

One could say even my defenses r aggressive :lol:

Once I built a cannon tower within the range of n under construction enemy castle, the health reached 991 outof 1000 and next turn he would have finished it, but unfortunately he was too late, my cannon tower was ready, gave a single shot and blew the 900 hp castle into dust :twisted:

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

We can battle without tournament if you want, godofKings.
I just don't like mad rushes. i prefer not so mad but with several defences and fabrics becide my army in case of...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Who turn is it?
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

DoomCarrot's and after Puss...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Forgive me for the delays, I have been very busy. However:

I have chosen to raise an army on the whitefields to defend my interests from the aggressive state of warfell...

PiB may take his turn!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Good idea mak, I rarely meet players who use Roman units, and once who I met, he didn't have the brains to counter my horses with a mameluke, and was quite disappointing, may b u can show me how to use them properly and teach me how to counter Doom's assault in our future battles, I will pm u soon

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I'm not good at using Romans either and also i'm not good at counter Doom's assaults.
This was already second game with Domm and he won both of them.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Speaking of Romans, I defeated mak in our first game with them a while ago, they can be rather fun to use :)

Return to “Championship”