Turn timers not doing their job? IMPLEMENTED

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
TheSenate-_-

Turn timers not doing their job? IMPLEMENTED

Post by TheSenate-_- »

This is debatable and it was being discussed heavily in multiplayer game chat the past 3days. Why is there an option to have less than 24 hours to take a turn if, say-someone were to miss that mark once and be skipped it defaults it back to 24 for EVERYONE in the game for the ENTIRETY of the game afterwards. Some say its ok and needed some say the setting should strictly adhere to the set time amount by the match settings and not default to 24hr.
I propose a remedy to the issue that should cater to both sides. There should be a simple toggle option next to the time per turn setting where-in we can have a (STRICT) turn time limit 'where it doesn't switch back to 24hours and sticks to the set turn time value' and a (PASSIVE) turn time limit where it acts how it is now.(switching to 24 hours after one person fails to meet the proposed turn time set initially (1/2 6hours 12hours ect.)

Other perspectives, rebuttals and additional suggestions are welcome! Thank you for taking the time to read this!
DreJaDe

Re: Turn timers not doing their job? +suggetion how to fix

Post by DreJaDe »

I totally agree with this but just like in other type of option in-game, sometimes player won't be able to see it as set to that strict limitation for time. I also want to add a suggestion to somehow show it in the Multiplayer game list. Like, there will be an indicator for it on the game list.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Turn timers not doing their job? +suggetion how to fix

Post by Stratego (dev) »

actually thi is a bug, a 30 minute game should always be 30 inute game.
i will fix.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Turn timers not doing their job? IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

it is fixed: always will be the same value, will be in next.
TheSenate-_-

Re: Turn timers not doing their job? IMPLEMENTED

Post by TheSenate-_- »

Nice dev. Thanks a ton

Return to “Others”