Boarding Ship Upgrade

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Aral_Yaren

Boarding Ship Upgrade

Post by Aral_Yaren »

In later game, boarding ship stats are in difficult trade facing higher tier ships, even with strong hull tech researched. I suggest to add new tech for boarding ship upgrade - it includes enhancement of hp, armor, attack (this has little issue honestly), and perhaps 5% increase of boarding success rate.

Thanks, stay awesome!
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
b2198

Re: Boarding Ship Upgrade

Post by b2198 »

Yes, this was on my list of suggestions, 100% agree.
Aral_Yaren wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:44 pm attack (this has little issue honestly), and perhaps 5% increase of boarding success rate
Attack increases boarding weapon effect success rate though, so it is relevant too.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Endru1241

Re: Boarding Ship Upgrade

Post by Endru1241 »

Actually even with resistance lowered to hugely negative values base chance is still relevant.

The only thing that really bother me with giving boosts to ships capable of conversion is the fact, that ground converters are locked in resilience.
So I want to bring bigger boost to boarding ship (or just an upgrade) only along with making flesh and blood convincers a little tougher. Or all misc supports.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Others”