Offer Mines for Ally

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Aral_Yaren

Offer Mines for Ally

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Mines imho for lesser part alike and should be treated as TC, that is, it can be left neutral to be offered for ally, in case of ally need to be evacuated inside one's territory and need speed boost while one has mines - more needed by his ally. And mines are not main combat unit or main tech training ground so imho it should be fine.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
b2198

Re: Offer Mines for Ally

Post by b2198 »

I agree with this idea, sometimes you build mines in a position that later in the game become closer to an important allied factory than to your own factories, and coordinating cart usage with allies is very hard to do, so this would help in these cases, or in the case Aral mentioned, which would be using them for mobility.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

In the case of evacuation:

At that point why not just let the ally die?
OLÉ
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:01 pm In the case of evacuation:

At that point why not just let the ally die?
Oh you scoundrel! You knave! You scallywag you! :o :lol: The whole point of a team game is to win as a team, no man left behind. Geography can place one ally in a much worse position than another, where they become a punchbag for sorrounding enemies. A noble fellow would offer shelter to any bruised and battered survivors.

Yes, I like this idea too.
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

If they have the technologies necessary to win, than absolutely let them live. But I'm not carrying dead weight for the rest of the game.
OLÉ
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Even when ally has lost all his TC and only has a couple builders, he still can build one base, one mega building and an infinite numbers of siege unit and towers (alas with slower pace, unless his ally offer a TC and that is kinda high risk for maintaining attack).
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

It just hit me. You could go the other way around and offer all your TCs and then the team as a whole would have double the factories when construction is complete.
OLÉ
b2198

Post by b2198 »

You can't leave TCs if that would make you exceed your factory limit (probably to prevent that XD)
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Oh yeah that makes sense.
OLÉ

Return to “Others”