Help on map editor

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Help on map editor

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Is there anyway to sense which unit use its action on which unit?

Like, cond: Unit X attack/cast/mend Unit Y ; eff:
Where X and Y are particular units, and only trigger effect on correct X Y pair.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
godOfKings

Re: Help on map editor

Post by godOfKings »

There is only 1 cond, place unit x next to unit y, there is none for action
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

How about suggesting a new trigger? Can anyone move this to suggestions plz.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

u can use another cond, obj hp between n1 and n2, u can decide min and max hp to make it true, so if unit hp becomes less than full hp, or more than current hp (by healing/mending) this cond will b true

u could also combine this with cond unit 1 beside unit 2 and it might work to some extent wat u want although i m not sure
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

godOfKings wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:49 pm u can use another cond, obj hp between n1 and n2, u can decide min and max hp to make it true, so if unit hp becomes less than full hp, or more than current hp (by healing/mending) this cond will b true

u could also combine this with cond unit 1 beside unit 2 and it might work to some extent wat u want although i m not sure
I have tried it before, not getting what i expected.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Return to “Others”