Allow Open In-Game Message after Game Ends

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Aral_Yaren

Allow Open In-Game Message after Game Ends

Post by Aral_Yaren »

To me, I couldn't open in-game message button after the game was finished. Is that only me? One may review some in-game chat - only teview, not to allow sending new ones as the game's already over.

Note - Also I noticed that we cannot send message in in-game lobby chat after the game finished, to send some confidential info without remaking new games.

Thanks, stay safe friends!
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Allow Open In-Game Message after Game Ends

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Aral_Yaren wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:07 pm To me, I couldn't open in-game message button after the game was finished. Is that only me? One may review some in-game chat - only teview, not to allow sending new ones as the game's already over.
This is normal to all. I also want this.
Aral_Yaren wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:07 pm Note - Also I noticed that we cannot send message in in-game lobby chat after the game finished, to send some confidential info without remaking new games.
This is false. You can continue chatting in launching lobby even after the game is finished. You can verify it yourself.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Return to “Others”