Remove Delete Production when Abandoning TC ANSWERED

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Aral_Yaren

Remove Delete Production when Abandoning TC ANSWERED

Post by Aral_Yaren »

There is a warning to delete some production building when players have to "abandone" TC due to some strategies in mind, or just anticipating Fortuna may side his opponent and steal technology by subjugating the TC.

In my case: I had sneaked my friend's TC for one production building slot and found out many of his men standing nearby. So I deleted my light cav and tried to abandon the TC, but the warning message above showed up. Guess what, all my strategies went milder because in the next turn he got ballistic tech for free!

Please remove the restriction, it gonna ruin any players' gameplan.

Thanks, stay safe!
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Remove Delete Production when Abandoning TC

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry i dont understand - after abandoning TC it becomes neutral so he was not able to stteal.
or what u mean?

what is the message you mean? if u had production you can cancel it in production window if u mean that.
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

After I occupied his TC, I built a production building (my TCs were 5, factory slot 6). But then I couldn't make it to neutral because it kept saying "production building will be recounted, please delete some" (TC would be 4, allowance only 5). And I forced to destroy a production slot I had won?
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

you said production "slot" you mean an extra eg. stable?
yes, by "leaving" the town you need to be sure counters will be fine
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Yes, that sort! Could the counter be removed to avoid the same issue occured? Players may inherit a won over production eventhough abandon prerequisite TC counters, like in my case? Could be nice, in my humble opinion :D
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

this is for avoiding explits: eg. you get an extra TC, you build the extra buildings, you abandon the TC so an ally also can build the extra TC-s.
and if u make it with 10 TC-s than you both can double (or more) the buildings you have.

so it is intentional.

Return to “Others”