GEMS payout!

COOLguy

GEMS payout!

Post by COOLguy »

Gem Payout for the first Tournament: ....

-"salary" ... each league should get 80 gems. The league directors can determine how to distribute.

-league championships ... the leagues should get 100 gems for the payout for their championships. Again I'd let the directors distribute. Leagues are the highest level of organization so far.

-King of Strategy Award I would like to pay out to third place for this time [the first tournament]. (Champions and runners-up from both leagues play each other.) 100, 50, and 25 gems respectively.

-Strongest League Award I think we can give 80 gems to the stronger league this time [the first tournament].

What I mean by the directors are in charge of distribution is that they will inform Daniel who gets how many gems in their league. This is one way that the directors set rules. The "league championship" payout is determined by placement. "salary" and "Strongest League Award" can be set by name or placement.
balint and ejm: I think I'd advise you for this one to distribute the salary evenly. Or at least if you decide some other way to announce with enough time for your members to respond. [you guys post sometime how the gem payouts work within you respective leagues - all 3]
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Re: GEMS payout!

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I suggest that tournaments have small maps in start and then increase towards the end and i think the price gems should be higher than 100 gems( max profit earnable through multiplayer)
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Return to “Introduction”